Abstract Submissions have closed.
Presenting Authors: Have you uploaded your ePoster? Please see instructions below.
Instructions for the preparation of ePoster
● MS PowerPoint file is the preferred format, PDF or JPG image files can also be used
● Landscape format. A ratio of 4:3 or 16/9 are ideal
● USANZ encourages you to use the poster template available here
● Nevertheless, the use of templates is not mandatory and presenters are free to submit their own designs and colour schemes
Instructions for the submission of your ePoster
● Please click here to submit your ePoster.
● Use your abstract submission email as the username.
● To set your password please follow the link: https://usanz.multiregistration.com/login/reset_password
● MULTIEPOSTER will be providing technical support for all Electronic poster presenters and can be reached via email at [email protected].
To view a short video on how ePosters work, please click here.
Abstract speaker registration
The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Meeting. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants.
All presenters must register and pay for the Meeting by 15 February 2019 for the presentation to be included in the Meeting Program. The presenter must be one of the authors of the abstract.
Program/presenter contact: Sandra Spreadborough
Ozaccom Conference Services on Tel. +61 7 3854 1611 or email [email protected]